Presentations & Trainings
Highly qualified GHA professionals are available to present onsite or via technology. Professional development sessions can be tailored to address specific participants’ needs. Cost will vary depending on the service requested.
- Differentiating Instruction: Guidelines for Implementation
- Managing Behavior to Support Differentiating Instruction
- Parenting Responsible Children
- Meeting Needs of Struggling Readers
- Putting Fluency in Perspective
- Response to Intervention: Collecting & Using Data for Effective Decision-Making in Reading
- Student Focused Coaching
Which products should I order for my training?
Parenting Responsible Children
RTI Assessment Data for Reading